Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Despite Record Cold Temperatures, Hundreds Gather In New York City To Slap Tyra Banks!

Hundreds of New Yorkers waited patiently for their turn to smack Tyra Banks during the final day of her latest talk show.  Alf Reinhart, 76, said it was an incredible experience.  "Until today, I just got my kicks driving around with my left turn signal on during rush hour.  Then I got in line this morning to give that Tyra girl what was coming to her.  It was real special.  Makes me feel like I do when I yell and chase them kids off my lawn."

When reached for comment, Tyra Banks' representatives would only say "help us, please, help us!  Oh no, she's coming up the stairs...no Tyra, please, NO!"

Nope, this isn't Tyra Banks' audition tape for the role of Cookie on "Empire."
Just Tyra needing some extra camera time.


Ummm, Tyra?  WTF???  I don't think they're laughing WITH you.  That's all I'm sayin'...


Oh Tyra, you're so funny & smart!  Can we please have our pay checks now?

Hey Oprah, you paying attention?   Tyra be tellin' it straight, y'all.
Besides, who would know more about 'Da Hood' than 
the daughter of a NASA photographer (no joke) & a computer programmer?!






Like this kinda stuff?

Keep reading BrushingOff.com...