Saturday, June 18, 2016

Just Another Day at the Local Mall...

"You're disgusting they said.  You're unsanitary they said.  
I'll show 'em!  I'm gonna be the best Mop Boy that Filthy Stan's Waffle House has ever seen!"
  

"Just be cool dude.  Be cool  And don't forget my Triple Whopper & gravy fries!"


 "Sorry Mom, it was between getting you a wheelchair & getting this great deal on Coke!"

 
"Sorry, we no have cheeseburger.  You want buy these t-shirt?  Gold ring?  Deal just for you."


"Playin' with the queen of hearts, knowin' it ain't really smart.  Joker ain't the only fooool..."


 "Dear Dad:  You were right.  I am blend in right good at new school.  
America rocks apple pie baseball happy fun times!"


 "Maybe if I lean on this bin of shower curtains, I'll look a little classier.  Yep, it's workin'..."


Whew!  You just saved yourself $50!!  Happy Weekend!